The First 20 Minutes: Surprising Science Reveals How We Can Exercise Better, Train Smarter... - eBook, ePub, Mobi, PDF (Fast instant delivery)
The First 20 Minutes: Surprising Science Reveals How We Can Exercise Better, Train Smarter...
by Gretchen Reynolds
(Fast instant delivery) Read Now
eBook, ePub, Mobi, PDF (Read on any device)
Readable on any device, instructions included.
* Clickable Chapters, Sections, Links, takes you right to
the chapter or page.
* Search function(search by word or phrase).
* Add Bookmarks/notes.
* Adjust text size for easier reading.
The New York Times bestseller that explains how groundbreaking scientific discoveries can help each of us achieve our personal best.
Every week, Gretchen Reynolds single-handedly influences how millions of Americans work out. In her popular New York Times column, she debunks myths, spurs conversation, and stirs controversy by questioning widely held beliefs about exercise.
Here, Reynolds consults experts in a range of fields to share paradigm-shifting findings that were previously only available in academic and medical journals, including:
· 20 minutes of cardio is all you need (and sometimes six minutes is enough)
· Stretching before a workout is counterproductive
· Chocolate milk is better than Gatorade for recovery
Whether you’re running ultra-marathons or just want to climb the stairs without losing your breath, The First 20 Minutes will show you how to be healthy today and perform better tomorrow.