Organic Chemistry As a Second Language: First Semester Topics 4th Edition - eBook, (Phone, Tablet, Computer) Fast Instant delivery
Organic Chemistry As a Second Language: First Semester Topics 4th Edition:
(Answer Key included at the end of the book)
(Fast instant delivery) Read Now
eBook, PDF (Read on any device)
Readable on any device, instructions included.
* Clickable Chapters, Sections, Links, takes you right to
the chapter or page.
* Search function(search by word or phrase).
* Add Bookmarks/notes
* Highlight & Copy
* Create Digital Flashcards Instantly
* Create Physical Flashcards
Readers continue to turn to Klein's Organic Chemistry as a Second Language: First Semester Topics, 4th Edition because it enables them to better understand fundamental principles, solve problems, and focus on what they need to know to succeed.
This edition explores the major principles in the field and explains why they are relevant. It is written in a way that clearly shows the patterns in organic chemistry so that readers can gain a deeper conceptual understanding of the material.
Topics are presented clearly in an accessible wording style along with numerous hands-on problem solving exercises.
* Helps develop the skills needed to solve a variety of problem types.
* Presents the fundamental topics clearly with an informal, friendly tone.
* Describes the how-to of problem solving, including approaching problems strategically.
* Discusses the relationship between concepts and puts topics in context.
* Covers important areas such as resonance, nomenclature, conformations, substitution reactions, synthesis and more.