MKSAP 17: with Board Basics 4 - (Phone, Tablet, Computer edition) Fast Instant delivery
MKSAP 17: Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program w/Bonus: Board Basics 4 (An Enhancement to MKSAP):
(Fast instant delivery) Read Now Phone, Tablet, Computer edition (Read on any device)
Readable on any device, instructions included. featuring... * Clickable Chapters, Sections, Links, takes you right to the chapter or page.
* Search function(search by word or phrase).
* Add Bookmarks/notes
* Highlight & Copy
* Create Digital Flashcards Instantly
* Create Physical Flashcards
* Cardiovascular Medicine * Endocrinology And Metabolism * Gastroenterology And Hepatology * General Internal Medicine * Hematology And Oncology * Infectious Disease * Nephrology * Neurology * Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine * Rheumatologic Disease
w/Bonus: Board Basics 4 (An Enhancement to MKSAP)
The Best, Most Affordable Study resource available.
Review: The 17th edition of Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (MKSAP 17) is specifically intended for physicians who provide personal, nonsurgical care to adults.
Included are: General internists and primary care physicians; Sub-specialists who need to remain up-to-date in internal medicine; Residents preparing for the Certification Exam in internal medicine; Physicians preparing for the Maintenance of Certification Exam in internal medicine.
The learning objectives of MKSAP 17 are to:
* Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence.
* Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing.
* Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care.
* Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists.
* Pass the ABIM Certification Examination and the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Examination.
MKSAP 17 includes 11 highly informative sections and a Cumulative Index. Part A (Cardiovascular Medicine; Gastroenterology and Hepatology; Hematology and Oncology; Neurology; Rheumatology). Part B (Endocrinology and Metabolism; General Internal Medicine; Infectious Disease; Nephrology; Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine).
This option is ideal for those who like to work from a book but need them to be lightweight enough to be portable.