Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review: Second Edition - eBook, PDF (Fast instant delivery)
Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review:
Fast Facts and Practice Questions, 2nd Edition
(Fast instant delivery) Read Now
eBook, PDF (Read on any device)
Readable on any device, instructions included.
* Clickable Chapters, Sections, Links, takes you right to
the chapter or page.
* Search function(search by word or phrase).
* Add Bookmarks/notes
* Highlight & Copy
* Create Digital Flashcards Instantly
* Create Physical Flashcards
The second edition of this acclaimed FNP review continues to promote efficient, time-saving study by synthesizing the key content needed to pass the NP Certification Exam into a concise, well-organized format.
Using test-taking strategies meticulously developed by the author, the Review provides unique question dissection techniques, targeted key content review, 600 in-depth practice questions, and detailed, current exam information in a fast facts style.
This second edition includes new chapters on pediatrics and adolescence and an extensive new section on geriatrics that encompasses body/metabolic changes, common disorders, and hospice/ethical considerations.
The book also presents an expanded, intensive pharmacology review, 100 new exam questions, and is the only review to offer a new research chapter providing elements of research needed for E-B practice.
The book reviews the complete lifespan from pediatrics to geriatrics and including pregnancy, and covers non-clinical content including ethics, medico-legal issues, advanced practice law, and reimbursement guidelines.
The review of primary care disorders is organized by body system.
The content is applicable for certification exams for both the ANCC and the AANP.
New to this edition:
- Reorganized for greater ease of use
- Provides extensive new section on geriatrics
- Contains expanded coverage of pediatrics and adolescence
- Offers expanded intensive-style pharmacology review
- Presents elements of research needed for E-B practice
- Includes 100 new questions for a title of 600 high-yield questions
Why use this review?
- Delineates strategic question dissection techniques for study success developed by the author, a leading provider of exam preparation education for over 20 years
- Provides precisely targeted content review
- Offers 600 in-depth practice questions and detailed exam information
- Includes Exam Tips and Clinical Tips to help prioritize test content.
- It is the only book to present elements of research needed for E-B practice
- Outlines normal findings and benign variants in physical assessment of each body system
- Includes succinct review of diseases commonly seen in primary care
- It's a great companion to the forthcoming FNP Certification Review app!